The training course will gather participants, trainers and staff from 9 organisations and countries (Germany, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, FYR Macedonia, Croatia, Slovenia and Sweden).
– To share our realities with the situations about inclusion of immigrants and acceptance in our communities and different youth work programmes working on it
– To discuss and understand basic concepts, values and principles of inclusion and intercultural learning
– To promote and explore the concepts “sports for all” and “healthy lifestyle” in relation with youth work
– To explore the youth work and youth trainings in connection to inclusion/acceptance and Sport for all!
– To raise competences in organising quality youth work with sport methodology with adequate mental and physical development of beneficiaries, as well as competition and teamwork through sports
– To share different sport methods useful for our youth work in every day work with youngsters mainstream and immigrants
– To share and understand challenges in implementation of quality sport methods in youth work for inclusion and intercultural acceptance of immigrants
– To raise competences for adaptation of sport methods for NFE/youth work for inclusion and acceptance of immigrants
– To define and develop basic plans for local/national workshops of youth workers and youngsters with using sports as methods for inclusion of immigrants, that are to be held by our participants in the follow-up phase after the training course
– To establish Community of youth trainers and youth workers for youth sport work for inclusion and ICL
Training course is based on the approach & principles of non-formal education with regular NFE methods and lots of sport activities, some of them being: sport and outdoor methods/games; inputs, simulation, role-plays, brainstorming, discussions, presentations, videos, etc. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
– They are active youth workers / leaders and are willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on this training course in later activities in our partner organisations and communities.
– In their youth work / NFE activities’ efforts, they are willing to focus and take action in the field of sport methodology with youth with fewer opportunities, immigrants; setting up the international and local projects dealing with the topic.
– They are all willing and committed to sharing / multiplying the new knowledge (gained at the TC) with other members of his/her organisation once he/she gets back.
– They are age above 18 and able to attend the entire duration of the course and are able to follow the programme in English language.
This Training Course is for 25 participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Germany, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden and recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders.
Working language(s): English
Active Youth in Happy Europe (AMUSE) (NGO/Others)
Active youth in happy Europe is young youth non-profit non-governmental organisation that aims at following:
• Promoting healthy life style and development of skills needed for it and encouraging youth to regular physical activity through promoting the idea of “sport for all”
• Improving opportunities for quality leisure (free) time of youth
• Encouraging young people to tolerance and coexistence through non-formal education, intercultural dialogue and the life according to the values and principles of European citizenship.
Contact for questions:
Milica Milović Kinolli
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +381 – 63 – 781 – 0642
PARTICIPATION FEE: NONE!
The organisers cover accommodation, three meals and two coffee breaks per day.
Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organisers up to the maximum allowance per distance calculator and means of travel (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car).
Maximum travel expense reimbursement per participant per country, including all incurred costs and bank fees:
1. Germany – 275 eur
2. Serbia – 20 eur
3. Bosnia and Hercegovina – 180 eur
4. Kosovo* – 180 eur
5. Montenegro – 180 eur
6. FYR Macedonia – 180 eur
7. Croatia – 180 eur
8. Slovenia – 180 eur
9. Sweden – 275 eur
More information here.