Are you fresh out of university, looking to start your career or want a change?
Atlantbh is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to contribute to the efforts of our Marketing team. If you are just starting your career in marketing and looking to gain and develop your skills and knowledge, Atlantbh’s paid Marketing Internship is the opportunity for you.
A sneak peak at what you will be doing
The Social Media Marketing intern will support the team through a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to, creating and publishing engaging content to increase our social media presence, keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, developing brand awareness and our online reputation, analysing key metrics and monitoring trends in social media tools, apps, channels, design and strategy.
Qualification for position
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, marketing is a plus
- Familiarity with leading social media platforms
- Ability to be creative and engaging in written communication
- Great communication skills
- Copywriting skills
- Fluent in English
- General knowledge of design
- Knowledge of graphic design software is a plus
- Experience with website management is a plus
- This is an entry-level position with lots of opportunities for growth. While experience is not needed, it is always welcome.
Creativity is central to us and so we are always advancing by exchanging our creativity, ideas, experiences and knowledge, with each other and people that share our passion. Good luck!
To apply, please send us the following: CV, Motivational Letter and Completed Task (included in application form).
Only *complete* applications will be taken into consideration.
Deadline for submitting the application is 14.02.2018, but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.