PiNA is looking for a candidate for an Erasmus+ Volunteering Project in Koper, Slovenia in 2019, who will be working in the multimedia or project management field.
Highly motivated young people with an interest in graphic design, photography, editing post-production, website production and willing to work with youth and in the NGO field.
SOME POSSIBLE TASKS:
- photographing and shooting videos of different events and projects,
- work in the audio studio,
- video-streaming of different events,
- graphic design for publications, brochures and other production formats,
- directing, editing and post-production of different video projects
- writing articles, production of content for an online blog.
- providing general administrative support to international projects,
- helping to produce proposals, plans and report,
- organizing and maintaining project files and databases,
- assisting in monitoring project budgets, scheduling meetings and preparing presentations,
- assisting in planning and implementing Europe Direct activities,
- networking and more.
Apart from the above mentioned tasks, the volunteer will have a chance to implement his/her personal project, that will be defined in the first month after arrival, based on the:
- relevance of the suggested topic,
- existing skills of the volunteer,
- defined personal aims of the volunteer,
- capacities (facilities, knowledge) of PiNA.
Working days will be from Monday to Friday, for around 6 hours per day. The volunteers will be free at evenings and weekends and will have an opportunity to take some days off. In the period of 4 working weeks, there will be 2 free days available.
We will also organize free-time activities, language courses and other educational activities, which will not be obligatory to attend.
The first weeks will consist of an induction, and allow for time to get to know each other, as well as the working areas and the culture of Slovenia. We will use the final part of the voluntary working period to write the volunteer’s final report and to finalise the Youthpass (the mentors will have an active supporting role).
Each volunteer will:
- receive monthly pocket money to the amount of 4 EUR per day and an additional 170 EUR per month for food expenses,
- be registered for the group insurance scheme CIGNA,
- be reimbursed for travel costs (max 180 EUR per volunteer),
- have a task related mentor and external mentor,
- have an opportunity to develop a personal project,
- have the opportunity to follow an online Slovenian language course – Online Linguistic Support (OLS).
The volunteer will live in a flat in the city center of Koper or in a residential area nearby, sharing a room with another volunteer.
MORE INFO: see the infopack.
WHO CAN APPLY:
The call is open to young people, aged 18-30, from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Fill in the online application form, with attached your CV (name the file: name_surname_CV).
If you have a question, please contact on [email protected].