Want to be the one who will change the lives of youth around the globe? Are you willing to help young people find studies abroad or their dream job but you don’t know from where to start?
Become Mladiinfo Online Volunteer and be a part of an international network that works to improve young people lives by providing them information for free educational opportunities from all over the world.
Constant learning, appreciating diversity, sharing knowledge and experiences, are some of our core values that we reflect on the projects we work on. We believe in a world based on knowledge-sharing and open access for everyone, where young people are actively advancing their society using new technologies, and are free from prejudices.
Mladiinfo network creates a true youth podium globally where young minds can also share their thoughts, knowledge, and skills, prepare food-for-though articles, give tips to their peers on how to benefit from learning experiences.
You are the perfect Mladiinfo volunteer if you:
- Are coming from any country in the world;
- Have an excellent knowledge of English;
- Have 1-2 hours per day to dedicate to work remotely;
- Have an interest in researching educational opportunities from all around the world;
- Believe that responsibility and personal development are high on your values’ scale;
- Posses written communications skills;
- Have some basic understanding of the Word press platform;
- Are self-motivated and open-minded to explore new things.
- Gaining an international experience, becoming part of an international network and an inspiring team;
- Improvement of your copywriting skills, leadership skills and work in a team;
- Open access to many educational opportunities worldwide;
- A chance/possibility of attending some of our events (when applicable, according to the projects we have approved);
- Certification from Mladiinfo International as an international network for your volunteer work;
- Opportunity to develop your skills to share your know-how, and to learn a lot;
- Letter of recommendation for your future work, internship or other volunteer activity;
- Possibility to find an opportunity and to make use of for your own need!
How to apply?
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity to gain some skills, and you think that you are the right volunteer, don’t hesitate to apply at [email protected] by sending us a cover letter answering one simple question:
Why I should be Mladiinfo’s Online Volunteer, what added value I will bring by providing youth information for free educational opportunities? (max. 300 words)