The Connected Fashion Challenge is an intense, four-week program which will bring 20 talented innovators with diverse backgrounds to co-create a fashion collection that integrates technology to connect and empower communities. Over the four-week program, you will be guided through an innovation process, from ideation to implementation, with the goal of producing a concrete result: a collection that integrates wearable technologies into fashion and thereby empowers and connects communities in exciting new ways.
The Connected Fashion Challenge invites participants from all backgrounds, cultures and communities to come together, ideate, exchange with peers, and ultimately co-create an edgy new collection that fosters meaningful connections and places the partner at the vanguard of a new kind of fashion. Application accepted from anyone who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to:
- Social media
The program will be taught in English.
Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
During the program, applicants will have:
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program;
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers;
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organizations; and
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
How to apply?
Candidates must submit the application process in English, consisting of:
- A 60-second introduction video;
- Four questions with regard to your motivation, experience, and expectations; and
- A link/document to support your application.
Only successful candidates on this first phase will be selected for a 30 minute Skype interview.
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.