Under the direct supervision of the National Procurement Officer and overall supervision of the Chief of General Services, the incumbent will assist the National Procurement Officer in secretarial, clerical, administrative and procurement issues related to implementation of the “Strengthening Rule of Law by Improving War Crimes Processing in Bosnia and Herzegovina” (SRoLIWCP) extra-budgetary project. The incumbent will also provide a variety of clerical, administrative and other support services to the Material Resources Section according to predefined work schedule and in accordance with the OSCE Regulatory Framework.
- Completion of secondary education, supplemented by formal studies in secretarial, commerce or business administration;
- Certificate for completed education in the use of Amadeus reservation system is an asset;
- Four (4) years of working experience preferably in an international environment (exposure to the principles of purchasing, general business functions and associated processes);
- Established organisational experience;
- Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft packages;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and local languages;
- Possession of a valid driving license.
- Commitment: Actively contributes to achieving organizational goals
- Diversity: Respects others and values their diverse perspectives and contributions
- Integrity: Acts in a manner consistent with the Organization’s core values and organizational principles
- Accountability: Takes responsibility for own action and delegated work
- Communication: Actively works to achieve clear and transparent communication with colleagues and with stakeholders of the Organization
- Collaboration: Works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive, trust-based working environment
- Planning: Works towards the achievement of goals in a structured and measured manner
- Analysis and decision-making: Analyses available information, draws well-founded conclusions and takes appropriate decisions
- Initiative-taking: Proposes and initiates new ideas, activities and projects
- Flexibility: Responds positively and effectively to changing circumstances
Managerial competencies (for positions with managerial responsibilities)
- Leadership: Provides a clear sense of direction, builds trust and creates an enabling environment
- Strategic thinking: Identifies goals that advance the organizational agenda and develops plans for achieving them
- Managing performance: Helps to maximize team performance by providing active feedback and skill development opportunities
How To Apply
This position is open to citizens and permanent residents of Bosnia and Herzegovina only. If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE’s online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment. Please note that offline applications submitted via email, fax, or mail will not be considered. The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the organization. Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
More information here.