Degordian is an independent digital production & marketing agency. The work in Degordian revolves around seeking new challenges. Take a look at how we turned it from passion to profession!
In our branch-office in Mostar, the Account Management team and the Community Management team are collaborating closely in everyday providing community management service to our clients. The main focus of our Community Management team is to create social media strategies that build happy communities, engage fans with awesome posts and help brands have an ongoing conversation with their users. If you’re fluent in emoji, read on, because we’re looking for a new member of our team!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a student who loves all things social and wants to learn the ins and outs of managing social media accounts for brands. We are on a quest to find a responsible and organised person who, alongside his or hers academic commitments, has the time and will to work, and constantly explore new things in a dynamic environment. We want a curious, proactive and sociable person who functions well both as a single player and as a part of a team! 🙂
- Currently pursuing BA or MA
- Student employment contract
- High level of interest in social media marketing
- High level of interest in creative writing and a knack for presenting ideas in a written manner
- Excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar of the official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Excellent knowledge of spelling and grammar of English language
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good research skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Community management – working on several social network profiles and pages
- Building and maintaining relationships with brands’ fans
- Creating monthly social media plans for various brands
- Taking part in brainstormings and creative processes
- Taking part in various research projects
- Social media analysis and reporting
- Cooperating with various teams
YOUR APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Your motivation expressed in a form of your choice. Surprise us. Tell us why would you like to be a member of our team!
Applications should be submitted in official languages of Bosnia & Herzegovina and/or English (optional). Please send all of the files in a PDF format.
Place of employment: Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Application due date: May 18, 2017
All other informations and application form you can find here.