Currently NSoft miss an additional member to complete the newly- formed Chameleon team. Do you want to find out what’s behind THE name? Do you like being challenged and do you like change as does the Chameleon? If you want then you are probably interested in NSoft terms and requirements. So, buckle up!
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and CSS preprocessors
- Experience in building modern, responsive and cross-browser compatible UIs, using popular frontend frameworks (Bonus: Vue.js)
- Experience in building RESTful HTTP APIs with Node.js (Bonus: experience with GraphQL and/or WebSockets)
- Basic familiarity with unit and end-to-end tests for both frontend and backend applications
- Basic understanding of NoSQL databases (Bonus: MongoDB)
- Familiarity with version control (Bonus: Git), and basic terminal commands
- Proficiency in written English.
- Develop and maintain responsive and optimized UIs in our web applications
- Develop and maintain reusable web components for our no-code development platform
- Develop and maintain APIs for our web services
- Implement quality assurance methods
- Work closely with team members and other developers
- Participate in feature plannings.
For application and more information check here.