Sign up for the 1st International Summer School “Empowering Personal Growth” in Stolac from July 21st – July 27th 2019 and join a community of motivated and like-minded students and practitioners to explore and build your skills in creativity, mindfulness and leadership.
The Summer School is a joint initiative between Switzerland and Bosnia and Herzegovina, through the collaboration of the organizations International Forum Bosna, the Swiss charity foundation La Terra Nostra and i-dijaspora.
The summer school will take place in Stolac, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a historical town with a rich cultural heritage and beautiful nature close to the Mediterranean Sea.
The summer school will start with a registration/welcoming session on July 21st, 2019 (afternoon) and will close with the official closing ceremony on July 26th, 2019. Departure from Stolac is planned for the morning of July 27th, 2019.
Who can participate?
– Young people between 18 and 30 years of age can apply.
– Applications should be completed no later than 31st May 2019
– Application form, motivational letter, CV, a copy of ID card or passport must be sent to [email protected]
– For the motivational letter, please answer the following questions: “What is your motivation to participate in this Summer School? What are your expectations?”
– If applying for a scholarship, please add a short explanation “Why should I receive a scholarship?” to the motivational letter.
– The total number of participants will be 20.
– Participants will have to cover their travel costs to Stolac.
– Health insurance and visa are the participants own responsibility.
– The application fee includes all the costs of student participation, including meals, bed, and all programme activities.
– In the case of clear and demonstrated need, applicants can apply for a scholarship.
Application Fee Info
Full Fee: EUR 220 (worldwide) for “early bird” applications received until 5th May. EUR 270 for later applications.
Reduced Fee: EUR 50* for “early bird” applications received until 5th May. EUR 65 for later applications.
We offer 5 scholarships for selected applicants from Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Serbia.
*To qualify for Reduced Fee, Summer School applicants need to be citizens of and currently reside in one of the following countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, and Serbia.
Please find the application form on the bottom of this page! You can also find more information about the summer school in general there.