MarketMakers project is part of the Swiss contribution to the transition of BiH towards a socially inclusive market economy and a decentralised, democratic political system, with the longer-term perspective of European integration. The project overall objective is to stimulate private sector growth in selected markets leading to the creation of new job opportunities for young women and men.
The project is recruiting new team member for the position of: Sector Team Leader (m/f)
Job purpose: Sector Team Leader is a full-time position in which the employee has the responsibility of facilitating private sector growth in selected markets leading to the creation of new job opportunities for young women and men.
- Development and coordination of implementation of interventions leading to sector development
- Provide inputs and expertise on private sector development to Project and co-facilitators, including the development of intervention strategies and supervision of their implementation
- Supervise and lead team in sector development initiatives
- Conducting/coordinating necessary research and analysis for intervention design and providing strategic guidance to co-facilitators/service providers related to the labour market
- Assure monitoring and evaluation of implementation of interventions, including building capacities of implementing partners
- Participation in public promotion/presentation of project, objectives, methodology, approach, activities and results, and preparation of reports
- Participation in preparation of program documents, reports, contracts and ToR through data analyses and meetings with implementers and key stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or social science related subjects
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in leading and coordinating teams
- A good understanding of labour market and private sector in BiH
- Relevant knowledge of one or more services sectors is an advantage e.g. tourism, accountancy, digital marketing, legal or other service sectors
- Excellent organisational, communication, networking, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and innovatively, as well as unmatched research-driven decision-making
- English written and oral skills in both BHS and English languages
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Be part of a team that appreciates creativity, dedication, and people who deliver great work within the timeline of the projects
- Work on interdisciplinary activities in a business environment
- Competitive compensation depending on the results achieved
- Flexible working time and ability to work outside the project’s headquarters
We encourage candidates to send a Cover Letter including three References and CV via option “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS“. At least two references should be more recent and from direct supervisors.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 11:59pm on Sunday, December 2, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
* MarketMakers is an equal opportunity employer. All information received will be treated with confidentiality.