We’re a small, entrepreneurial startup team seeking a smart, tech-savvy and ‘hungry’ Product Specialist to join our small but formidable team that stretches from Sarajevo to Chicago. Get hands-on experience with a growing event-tech startup that serves over 15% of the Global Fortune 500.
After becoming an expert on RSVPify’s software product (don’t worry, we’ll get you up to speed!), you will be responsible for helping to support RSVPify’s customers through live web-based chat and email on how to successfully use RSVPify.
Serving on the ‘front lines’, you’ll play a key role in digesting customer feedback and working with the product team to revise and prioritize our product roadmap.
As a role with room to grow, you will also design, develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Assist RSVPify customers through chat and email with support and billing inquiries;
- Reply to questions from potential customers and help convert users into paying customers
- Learn about and contribute to RSVPify’s digital and social marketing efforts
- Write SEO-optimized blog posts and support articles detailing how to use RSVPify and troubleshoot specific common problems and roadblocks
- Help refine and evolve RSVPify’s digital product offerings
Required Skills & Qualities
- Excellent written and spoken English (near or equal to a native English speaker)
- A strong understanding of the internet, websites, and software applications
- Great “people skills”; A friendly and professional attitude
- Well-organized and strong work ethic
- Persistence and determination to deliver results
- A desire to learn and become an important member of The RSVPify Team with a growing set of responsibilities and evolving role
- A desire to work in a startup environment, with a proactive mindset and minimal need for supervision
- Experience in customer support, sales, internet, hospitality or a related field
- Social media savvy and experience managing social channels for a company or brand
- Advanced technical skills like web design and development, HTML, software development, etc. a major plus
- College degree (Business, Information Technology, Marketing, Computer Science,
- Public Relations, or Communications) preferred but not required for the right candidate
RSVPify is a leading global event technology company providing a digital platform designed to make organizing events (weddings, corporate events, galas, performances, etc.) and inviting guests easy.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, paid vacation and a flexible schedule
- An opportunity to be a valued member of a small and dynamic international team where you can make a BIG impact every day
- Significant professional learning and personal advancement opportunities
- Fun, entrepreneurial work environment
Apply for this job here