Lufthansa InTouch is a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Commercial Holding. They are a part of a global network of 7 centers across the world. Lufthansa InTouch Group Brno was established in 2005 and delivers customer service for Lufthansa markets in Central and Eastern Europe. At this time, they are looking for new colleagues in the German team and the Italian team.
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will contribute to making the Lufthansa flights a great experience and assist Lufthansa passengers and clients in getting what they need. Your main responsibilities will be:
- handling telephone calls regarding flight connections, flight reservations, check-ins;
- providing service in the area of bonus frequent flyer programs;
and much more…
You are the perfect match for the existing team in Brno center if you…
- have great communication skills;
- can chat with ease in German OR Italian language
- also, can chat with ease in English language;
- love traveling, and exploring every corner of the world!
Not sure about moving? Don’t worry, they have got your back!
Packing your bags and moving to another country for work is easier said than done. That’s why we will help you:
- get your visa sorted out and provide you with any other documents you might need;
- find a place to live and cover the travel and accommodation costs to keep you going until your first paychecks arrive.
- with a free Czech sim card for the first month with unlimited calls and messages, including internet connection.
Do you want more information?
They recently interviewed two employees at the Lufthansa InTouch center in Brno, who are originally from BiH, Selman and Emir. You can read their interview and experiences ON THIS LINK.
Candidate selection process
You will be provided with all the details of the job, working conditions and financial package in the first phone call with our external Recruiter.
The recruitment process is conducted in German and English language and is generally comprised of four steps: Submitting your CV in English language, a phone interview with our Recruiter from Sarajevo, a personal or Skype interview with representatives of Lufthansa InTouch and finally, a Job Offer.