Kreativci, prilika za vas – Kreirajte maskotu za Symphony

24 avg
Rok prijave 31.08.2017

Symphony is building a global community – not just a company – where bright minds want to come to work and play. And now they’re looking for a new friend, or as thay like to call it a maestro, to become a companion on all their adventures.

Will their new maestro be human, a robot, an animal, a ninja, a superhero? Thay will leave that to your imagination but he or she must be awesome. Perhaps you can draw some inspiration from the nature of the business; a community dedicated to solving the biggest technology challenges in the world? They are a great team of people and professionals who know no limits or borders: neither when it comes to geography, neither when it’s about acquiring the knowledge, or accepting diversity, or overcoming the challenges – on both personal and professional level.

If you are interested to enter this contest send them an email at [email protected] and thay will deliver all files you may need to create your work.

How to enter?

– Contest open to all ages.

– Entrant must follow the instructions and create an original artwork. Digital paintings are ideal but you may also use traditional mediums such as watercolor, acrylic, pastel and oil painting. Traditional paintings have to be scanned afterwards and submitted following the specified file formats and settings.

– The completed entry may include Sketches, Concept, Line Art, Color Render and final Hero Design but must be submitted via [email protected] as a single PNG or JPG file.

ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 PM CET on August 31, 2017. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Works will not be returned.
– Entrants may enter as many Works as they like however duplicate entries are not allowed

– All owner rights related to the winning design will become ownership of Symphony. Other received designs will not be used for any commercial or non-commercial purposes.

Winner and prizes

– Eligible and qualified entries will be open to public voting from September 3, 2017 to September 15, 2017. The Work will be graded using a point system where 80% of the points be graded by a panel of Organizer’s full-time employees, while the remaining 20% be voted on by public audiences based on Facebook “Likes” on their work. The sponsor’s panel will grade the Work on the basis of (i) Technical Skill, (ii) Originality, (iii) Composition, (iv) Overall Impact of the Work, and (v) Brief description of the entry, all in whatever degree the judges believe to be appropriate in reaching a decision.

– Once the winner has been determined, Organizer will contact the winning entrant for verification purposes and to discuss prize delivery. The winner will be also announced on our website and social media profiles.

– The winner will receive 250 EUR.

More informations and application.

(Visited 191 times, 1 visits today)
Podijelite članak:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter

Comments