KPMG Sarajevo is giving you opportunity.
Senior in AUDIT for our audit department in Sarajevo
5 February 2018 – 16 February 2018, 8:30AM – 11:45PM, CET Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is an excellent opportunity to build a business career in audit.
Our audit practice will advance your technical skills, broaden your commercial understanding and knowledge of different industry sectors. You will work with dynamic audit engagement teams and reap benefits from professional development opportunities. Joining us can provide an opportunity to create lasting change in industries or disciplines that inspire you.
- employment as an Senior in audit;
- definite term contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
- a structured career plan;
- internationally recognized training and professional development (ACCA qualification program);
- access to extensive trainings to sharpen your technical accounting and auditing skills;
- an opportunity to work with a young and friendly team in a dynamic and high performanceculture;
- a wide variety of clients and engagements in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region;
- an attractive compensation package;opportunity to grow your professional network and make valuable connections.
- University Degree in economics with focus on Audit / Accounting / Finance / Management or similar;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Initiated ACCA qualification program and/or enrolled in a local accounting qualification program is a plus;
- Fluent English is a must, other languages would be an asset;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with an eye for detail;
- High level of financial, legal and IT awareness;
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking;
- The highest level of personal integrity.
If you are interested in the above role, please send your application by February 16, 2018, via the link.