KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. We operate in 154 countries and territories and have more than 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
For more information on KPMG in Bosnia and Herzegovina, please visit our website at www.kpmg.ba.
- Attending KPMG clients (provide first level contact for our clients via phone or in the office space; sending faxes and emails, making appointments, etc.)
- Receiving, sending and recording of packages being couriered;
- Organizing travel (booking and purchasing plane, train or bus tickets, renting a car if needed, booking accommodation, etc.)
- Attending professional staff needs in order for them to meet their work functions (typing letters, faxes, reports and other documents, formatting, filling, scanning, copying, binding documents, assisting with translations, etc.)
- Facilitate and support business units in their: marketing and PR activities, Intranet/Web Services, Events Management, Risk management procedures, Business Proposals Support, etc.)
- And similar as assigned.
- At least Secondary School Diploma;
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus;
- Fluent English is a must; other languages would be an asset;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must;
- An eye for detail;
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking;
- Ability to prioritise, escalate and control workload;
- The highest level of personal integrity.
If you fulfill the requirements and are interested in the above role, please send your application by April 23, 2018, via the email [email protected]
Expected start date: May 2018
- employment for a definite term with the possibility of permanent contract;
- an opportunity to work with a young and friendly team in a dynamic and high performance culture;
- access to extensive trainings to sharpen your knowledge and skills.
More information: Administrative assistant 2018_KPMG