Duty Station: Sarajevo
Application Deadline: 26 November 2018
Position Title: National Resource Management Officer
Languages Required: Fluency in English and BHS.
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Reference Code: VN 12-11-18
Duration of Initial Contract: One Year Fixed Term Contract
Position grade: NOA
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Public Administration, Business
- Administration with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional certification as chartered accountant (CA) or Certified Accounting Practitioner (CAP), certified public accountant (CPA) or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in financial management, accounting, and budgeting.
- Experience with internal control assessment, internal audit and or external audit.
- Knowledge of IOM/UN regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of human resources management an advantage.
- Experience with international institutions knowledge of IPSAS and SAP.
- Knowledge of IOM/UN accounting systems, software and procedures are a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of EU funding related reporting requirements is an advantage.
For further information, please visit the official website.