Walter d.o.o. in collaboration with Association of architects of B&H, Association of students of Faculty of Architecture, University of Sarajevo and Days of Architecture, is pleased to announce the launch of the annual Walter Architectural BIM Scholarship program for two students enrolled in the first and second semester of second cycle degree program at the Faculty of Architecture in Sarajevo.
The duration of this scholarship is one academic year and during that period following benefits apply:
- Scholarship for academic year 2017/2018 in monthly value of 300,00 KM
- Mentorship and assistance in making BIM projects
- Paid summer internship (July and August) in Walter company in monthly value of 500,00 KM
Selected candidates will also be given an opportunity of becoming an employee at Walter d.o.o. according to their acquired knowledge, skills and personal assessment.
The following are the minimum requirements for candidate to be eligible for the scholarship program:
- Enrollment in first semester of Master degree at Faculty of Architecture
- Possession of creative and technical knowledge and competence in fields of architectural design, construction and building installations
- Previous knowledge (optional) and high motivation for learning about BIM technologies
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English language
- Involvement in educational, social or any other activities outside university
- Candidate isn’t part of any other scholarship program
Required support materials that need to be uploaded are:
- Motivational letter
- Official transcript showing all subjects and grades received during first cycle
BIM projects (optional)
Applications must be filled out completely, include all required support materials and must be received before the deadline of October 31st, 2017. Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered.
Selected candidates are required to:
- Use Autodesk Revit for making all projects during academic year while mentored by Walter d.o.o.
- Gain knowledge about Autodesk Revit (Project Environment and Family Editor)
- Fulfil all student obligations in required deadlines (find more specifics in pdf provided below)
Selection and outcome
After reviewing applications to ensure that candidates meet eligibility criteria, selected candidates will be interviewed for final selection which will be happening between November 1st and 5th, 2017. Announcement of the results will happen on November 6th, 2017 and applicants will be notified of the outcome by e-mail. Reasons for non-selection and feedback on individual applications will not be provided.
More informations and application form here.