Kolektiv d.o.o. is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to source, interview and select qualified job candidates for our clients.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. To be successful in this role, you should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels. Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
They are looking for someone who is self-motivated who exhibit a strong work ethic and who are willing to go above and beyond in order to fulfill our client’s needs. As a Recruitment Specialist, you should also be a highly organized and detail-oriented team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interact effectively with the public, both on the telephone and in person.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Source and contact passive candidates online
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Participate in planning and organizing job fairs
- Network with candidates offline during career fairs
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German language
- University degree
If this is just the kind of role you have been looking for, the next step is to submit your online application by clicking the APPLY BUTTON or contact them at +387 33 204 595 for more information.
Deadline is 11.02.2018.