Are you an experienced Graphic Designer looking also for an opportunity to advance in the UI/UX field? Do you enjoy creating distinctive visuals that resonate with the audience? If your answer to both of these questions is a decisive “YES” then you just might be Klikas new Graphic Designer.
At Klika, they allow ourselves to flexibly shape their work environment to follow new technology trends and onboard clients from diverse industries. That way every team member has an opportunity to grow and discover new talents.
They are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to help them implement their marketing and branding strategy through effective visual solutions.
What will you actually be doing?
You will be actively involved in shaping their visual identity by developing creative visual solutions that communicate Klika’s message to a broad audience. Through regular brainstorming sessions and meetings with their marketing team you will have a chance to develop concepts and shape them into visuals for print and digital media.
What qualifications you need to have?
- Proven experience in graphic design, presented within a portfolio we would kindly ask you to make available for viewing (please send a link or a PDF document).
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator in particular.
- Ability to fully understand the project requirements and develop visuals that convey the desired message.
- Strong English speaking skills are a must.
- Advantage is given to candidates who have experience in UI/UX.
- Aside from the technical qualifications, the desire to learn and play around with new technologies is very important to us, as are strong collaborative and communication skills and a positive attitude.
Piqued your interest? –> Send them your CV and portfolio(link or PDF) to [email protected].
Have additional questions? –> Feel free to call Darjan, their Talent Manager: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like to work with us? –> Check out our Instagram.
Application deadline: October 31st 2017, 11:59 pm.