Would you like to work in an environment that is fast-paced and challenging, but at the same time flexible and laid-back? Do you like finding bugs and telling developers that their code doesn’t work? If your answer is a resounding double „YES“ then you just might be their new QA.
At Klika, they allow ourselves to flexibly shape their work environment to follow new technology trends and onboard clients from diverse industries. That way every team member has an opportunity to grow and discover new talents.
They are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work on one of their biggest projects, a native iOS and Android smart home application utilizing the latest in IOT technology.
What will you actually be doing?
- You will have an active role in planning, implementing and testing deliverable features of theirr cross-platform app.
- Your daily responsibilities would entail designing and creating test plans as well as developing automated test scripts and implementing continues regression testing of web and mobile applications.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 1 + years hands on experience with software testing.
- A very good understanding of the iOS and Android platform.
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum methodology and the use of JIRA for issue tracking.
- Strong English speaking skills are a must (our clients are based all over the world).
- Aside from the technical qualifications, the desire to learn and play around with new technologies is very important to us, as are strong collaborative and communication skills and a positive attitude.
Piqued your interest? –> Send us your CV to [email protected].
Have additional questions? –> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about their culture and what it’s actually like working with us? –> Check out their Instagram.
Application deadline: October 31st 2017, 11:59 pm.