We are a software development company offering the very best in outsourcing and consulting services, while maintaining great working atmosphere. We take pride in our team and are very committed to attracting and retaining the best talents in the market and creating great working conditions for our team members. We are committed to helping our team members thrive in the field of their expertise, encouraging their personal growth, and creating conditions for them to lead a healthy and happy life inside and outside of office.
We are looking for a Talent Manager to help us maintain and grow our talent base. You will work closely with the management of Klika on implementing the growth strategy of the company.
- Attracting, retaining and engaging talents.
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting and onboarding talents.
- Developing and tuning a sourcing strategy designed to identify top IT talents and experts.
- Creating a performance development system.
- Providing promotional and career development opportunities for eymployees within Klika.
- Facilitating workshops and courses to audiences that vary in size.
- Conducting needs analysis on projects of all levels of complexity.
- Delivering and maintaining learning and talent improvement solutions.
- Providing feedback to participants during application of knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- 1+ years of experience in HR or talent management.
- Self-starter who enjoys new challenges and working with people.
- Consulting skills and experience in working with senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and excellent collaborative skills.
- Superior critical thinking, problem-solving, and research skills.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain strong and productive relationships with a variety of people.
- Excellent grasp of the English language, both, written and oral.
- Strong professional background in sourcing or recruitment of business talent is preferred.
- Positive attitude
All other informations you can find here.
(Visited 353 times, 1 visits today)