Klika.ba is looking for a new reinforcement. Are you the one?
Are you an experienced iOS Developer that likes working on challenging and unusual projects? Would you like to work in a company with a uniquely flexible and laid-back culture? If your answers are “YES” then we might have a job for you.
We’re currently looking for an experienced iOS Developer to work on one of our biggest projects, an innovative mobile FinTech platform offering core banking services to customers across 3 continents. Think you’re up for the challenge?
What will you actually be doing?
- You will take active part in the design, development and maintenance of our app by maintaining our existing code base while at the same time suggesting new ideas and extending the code base with new features.
- We expect you to write solid and well documented code, root out hard-to-find issues and fix the bugs that may occur in the process.
- To ensure that everything is running smoothly and according to plan you will work closely with your team members and take part in daily standup meetings.
- We aren’t looking for someone who will just execute the necessary tasks, but someone who will constantly suggest ways to improve the app and our software development process in general.
- The position is challenging, since you will be the only iOS Developer on this particular project. But don’t worry, you will regularly exchange tips, information, ideas and innovation with the rest of your team but also with our community of 10 other iOS Developers in Klika.
What qualifications do you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development, using Swift or Objective-C,
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON, Facebook APIs and OAuth,
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum methodology,
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git,
- Solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing and release management,
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
- Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
- Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
- Has a positive attitude and works well within a team,
- Takes responsibility for his work.
Piqued your interest? –> Send us your CV to [email protected].
Have additional questions? –> Feel free to call Darjan, our Talent Manager on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? –> Check out our Instagram.