We are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer to work on one of our bigger FinTech projects, orchestrating the deployment, data warehousing and real-time analytics solutions. Caught your interest?
>>> What will you actually be doing?
You will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Big Data platforms using Azure Cloud architecture with structured and unstructured data sources. You will have end to end responsibilities on strategy, design, set up and operations of cloud platforms. You will help in advising, configuration and implementation of cloud platforms. You will also get to develop complete analytical solutions, mine extensive data sets for insights, build scalable data products, and enable the overall Data Engineering and Analytics capability. You will be supporting the Advanced Analytics business areas, creating BI reports and be involved in the business processes and analytics, data engineering and data warehousing.
>>> What qualifications do you need to have?
– Minimum of 2 years of experience with one of more of the following: public cloud, containers, and/or serverless architecture, data engineering and analytics
– Knowledgeable about Azure and creating Cloud Native applications through all phases of the SDL
– Proficient in most of the following: Azure Databricks, Apache Spark, SQL Data Warehouse, Python, Scala, Azure ETL tools or equivalent
– Experience in Data Engineering, Data Warehousing
– Power BI or Tableau exposure desired
– Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. imperfect data, loosely defined concepts, ideas, or goals) and translating these into more understandable outputs
– Experience with at least one cloud orchestration tool such as Terraform or Azure Resource Manager Templates
– Strong English speaking skills are a must (our clients are based all over the world).
Aside from the technical qualifications, the desire to learn and play around with new technologies is very important to us, as are strong collaborative and communication skills and a positive attitude.
Piqued your interest? –> Send us your CV to [email protected]
Have additional questions? –> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout: +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? –> Check out our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/klikaba/?hl=hr .