Centar za afirmaciju i razvoj iz Banjaluke najavljuje intership program “Vision 2020 – supporting future entrepreneurs to create tomorrow’s world”.
Program is open for 3 Personal Assistants with an aim to work with the founder who has a wide network of startups entrepreneurs, media & IT companies in Central and Western Europe as well as the UK / US / Australia. Since 2010, he has been developing relations in Eastern Europe, especially in Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia.
- Students or young graduate
- Required language skill – English at least B1 level, B2 level desirable
- 15.12.2017. at 23:59
Duration of the program
- 2 months
- 20h per week
- You will assist the founders and work especially on these 3 activities:
- Events and Marketing
- Projects for Clients
- Creating and selling products and services
- International work environment
- Modern tools & best practice
- Networking, meetings, connections, working with people from around the world
- Learning about new mobile technologies
What can you expect/ benefits
- Unique professional learning experience in Banja Luka
- Mentoring and personal coaching to help growing international career
- Professional work environment allowing you to develop your skills
- Learning to work in a challenging, fun and fast moving environment
If you have questions please write on – [email protected]
The first step for you is to fill in the application form. After that, they will contact you with further detailed information about the application process.