At Infobip they dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60 offices on 6 continents, they are truly committed to helping their 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join them in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that their customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, they have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve their mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
More about you:
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 2+ years of professional experience in sales/client relations.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
For application and more information visit link.