IMPAQ International is a US-based firm providing exemplary research and consulting services to domestic and international clients in the areas of program evaluation studies, applied research, social policy analysis, survey design and data collection, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and technical assistance. IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).
IMPAQ International is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for a 5-year, USAID-funded project in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The USAID/BiH Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Support Activity (MEASURE-BiH) supports a broad range of activities including performance monitoring and program evaluation, policy research and data analysis, sector assessments, survey design and data collection, M&E technical assistance and training, and local social science research and M&E capacity building. Currently, MEASURE-BiH is in the first quarter of year two of the project.
The objective of MEASURE-BiH is to provide USAID/BiH with technical, analytic, advisory, training, monitoring, evaluation, and related support services to assist the Mission in effectively monitoring, evaluating, and relaying information about its interventions in BiH.
The Chief of Party will coordinate and be ultimately responsible for overall project management, external representation, all performance management and program evaluation tasks, data collection, monitoring, report generation, training, local capacity building and related tasks. S/he will act as a primary liaison with USAID/BiH COR. S/he will ensure the quality control, strategic vision and overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit the requirements of USAID.
- Master’s Degree required, Ph.D. preferred in relevant subject areas, preferably in Economics, Public Policy, International Development or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively more responsible experience managing M&E projects and/or evaluating international development projects;
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in leading rigorous impact evaluations and implementation studies, statistical and econometric analysis, and survey design and data collection;
- Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring, tracking data quality, data management, database management and/or training in performance management topics;
- Proven experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders, including donor/development organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, and project beneficiaries;
- Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation and/or training individuals in monitoring and evaluation;
- Prior utilization of Geographic Information System (GIS), web-based reporting and database management in programmatic monitoring, coordination, and evaluation, a plus;
- Proven record of excellent management, leadership and decision-making skills;
- Demonstrated ability to assemble, quickly and effectively manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate M&E programs;
- Excellent written and oral communication and outstanding interpersonal skills.
Applications for this position should be sent via option “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS“.