Za sve osobe sa završenim fakultetom i minimalno 5 godina radnog iskustva koje osjećaju da bi im trebalo nešto – nešto da im pomogne u izgradnji karijere, koji misle da im možda treba dodatnog znanja kako bi se usavršili u svojoj profesiji, ili nešto da im da inspiraciju i ojača njihovu kreativnost. To nešto bi mogao biti i ovaj program razmjene koju finansira Ministarstvo vanjskih poslova SAD čiji je rok za aplikaciju 18. juni!
The Embassy of the United States of America in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) is pleased to announce the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program competition for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The Humphrey Program brings accomplished young and mid-career professionals with demonstrated leadership potential to the United States for 10 months of non-degree, graduate-level academic course study, leadership development, and substantive professional collaboration with U.S. counterparts. The Humphrey Program’s eligible fields of study are Sustainable Development, Democratic Institution Building, Education, and Public Health. A Fulbright program, the Humphrey Program is primarily funded by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and is administered by the Institute of International Education.
Apply online for the 2019-2020 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program from April 16, 2018 through June 18, 2018 at 23:59 local time.
The Humphrey Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- Citizen, national, or permanent resident of BiH qualified to hold a valid BiH passport
- Completed an accredited first university/undergraduate degree program requiring at least four years of full-time study
- A minimum of five years of full-time professional experience in the relevant field after completing a university degree program prior to August 2019
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service
- Limited prior experience in the United States
- English language ability commensurate with the proposed activities to be conducted in the United States
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program (finalists only)
- Eligible to receive and maintain the exchange visitor J-1 non-immigrant visa required for the program. Fellows and accompanying dependents do not have to pay fees for the J-1 visa or J-2 visa(s), if applicable, but must be interviewed by the Embassy’s Consular Section
- Committed to returning to BiH for a minimum of two years. As J-1 visa holders,
- Fellows are subject to the two-year home-country foreign residency requirement.
- Accompanying dependents on J-2 visas are also subject to this requirement, regardless of their duration of stay.
Contact with questions the U.S. Embassy in BiH’s Academic Exchange Coordinator at [email protected] or 033-704-066. When emailing, use the subject line: “2019-20 Humphrey Program.”