USAID and the Government of Sweden have awarded Cardno Emerging Markets USA a five-year contract for implementation of the Fostering Agricultural Markets Activity II (FARMA II) project in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
The purpose of the FARMA II Project is to create agricultural and agribusiness economic opportunities for BiH farmers and entrepreneurs. FARMA II will achieve this by assisting agricultural producer organizations to adopt European Union (EU) and international agricultural and food standards and new production techniques, produce new high value products and expand their access to foreign and domestic markets. The sectors currently being supported include: fruits and vegetables, medicinal and aromatic plants, honey, dairy and poultry. Specific support to sub-sectors include provision of technical assistance and training support, aiming to expand environmentally sustainable production and processing and enhance the production of value-added food products.
Timing and Level of Effort
The position is a full time position which is anticipated to begin in December 2018.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in economics, statistics, communications or related discipline;
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Excellent written and oral skills in both BHS and English language;
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly of excel and/or database management;
- Possession of a valid driver license – B category;
- Proven ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Willingness to travel BiH-wide as needed.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience as a data analyst and/ or monitor or position where you can demonstrate use of the required skills to perform the SOW;
- Experience in the use of project logical framework analysis and/or project cycle management and/or project monitoring and evaluation tools would be an advantage;
- Experience with USAID and/or the Embassy of Sweden will be considered an advantage.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is November 30, 2018.
More information on link.