6-11 November 2017 | Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
This TC is for young people who have participated in Youth in Action or Erasmus+:YIA projects. It prepares them to independently share their experiences and inspire their local peers to get involved in European mobility programmes.
Target group of the TC:
Young people who have taken part in YiA/Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects:
– who want to inform and motivate by organizing independent activities for other young people (their peers) in local community about learning mobility opportunities through the Erasmus + Youth in Action programme, based on their own experience
– who want to raise awareness among young people about European issues, activities and opportunities;
– who feel confident to express themselves in English;
– who are committed to attend the full duration of the training course;
– who are at least 18 years old;
The TC will offer to participants:
– to prepare them for active independent participation in the EuroPeers network
– to give them basic knowledge about mobility youth programmes in Europe (focus on Erasmus+: Youth in Action)
– to give them new knowledge and skills in project management, PR activities and presentation techniques
– to give them practical ideas and tools how to teach others about Europe and Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme.
Young people who have taken part in YiA/Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects and want to promote it to their local peers
Participants from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Western Balkan countries