The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (EVZ) is inviting applications for a program entitled “Europeans for Peace” which promote international exchange projects for young people from Germany and the countries of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe as well as Israel.
Deadline: 14 January 2019
The theme of this call is to celebrate diversity!
Europeans for Peace wants to get young people interested and invested in human rights, moral courage and social commitment. In joint project work, young people address diversity, respect and social cohesion.
Applicants can apply for funding for:
- Travel expenses
- Costs of accommodation and board (programme costs)
- Materials for developing and presenting the results
- Applications are submitted by institutions and legally recognisable associations engaged in school or extracurricular activities.
- Binational or trinational projects can be funded. At least one partner must be from Germany and at least one from Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe or from Israel.
- Projects with partners from the following countries can be funded: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- For trinational projects, the third partner to be funded can be from one of the countries mentioned above, or from another member state of the Council of Europe (e.g. France, Italy).
- The projects address the life world of the young people
- The projects are developed and implemented jointly
- The viewpoints and the experiences of the partner organisations are taken into account
- Intergenerational dialogue is stimulated
- The results are jointly produced, are multilingual and are presented to the public
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeans for Peace.