The Project Officer will provide support related to the implementation of the Erasmus+ program in Bosnia and Herzegovina. He/she will promote the program, follow the Erasmus+ projects, implement field monitoring visits, develop reports and studies, and implement other relevant activities carried out by the National Erasmus+ Office in BiH.
- University degree in business, economics or other related discipline;
- Knowledge of the higher education system and policies in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Knowledge of the Erasmus+ programme and its predecessors (in particular Tempus and Erasmus Mundus), its regional and national priorities, procedures and stakeholders;
- Knowledge of the rules and procedures of the EU funded programmes (particularly those related to the “Capacity Building for Higher Education” and “International Credit Mobility” actions of the Erasmus+ programme), as well as the Tempus programme;
- Professional experience in project management (in particular in the higher education sector and/or international cooperation activities) and good communication skills (drafting/writing
reports, presenting programme objectives and result, etc.);
- Fluent in English and local languages spoken in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Nationality of Bosnia and Herzegovina and ready to travel extensively, mainly inside the country but outside as well.
Candidates who satisfy the above mentioned criteria should send a cover letter and a CV, in English, by email to the following address: [email protected] by December 15, 2017