Job Title: Office Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Administration, HR and Finance Officer
Location: Dogs Trust Representative Office in B-H, Sarajevo
Dogs Trust is a world renowned UK-based animal welfare charity which specializes in the well-being of dogs. A multi-year project in Bosnia-Herzegovina, officially launched in October of 2012, works closely with local stakeholders in establishing a self-sustainable dog population management system through several different local and national programmes.
Administration Department organises, supports and coordinates all activities that relate to administration, including procurement and warehousing/inventory, finance and human resources functions.
Administration Assistant assists the Administration, HR and Finance Officer in activities required for Representative Office (RO) to operate efficiently, cost effectively and in compliance with the organisation policies as well as the local laws.
- Organise maintenance and procurement of supplies and services required for smooth functioning of the Representative Office (incl. premises, ICT, vehicles, warehouse)
- Provide assistance for finance function incl handling petty cash
- Answer and screen all telephone calls – serve as a receptionist; distribute incoming and outgoing official mail, organize distribution of programme materials to regions
- Maintain office records such as inventory of equipment and materials, employee’s attendance, etc
- Arrange travel and accommodation, assists with guests/partners visits and MKT events
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to Administration Department and Management
- Proven relevant experience, preferably in an international settings
- University degree in Economics as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Proficient user of MS package and other IT systems
- Valid driving licence
- Highly conscientious approach, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate problems and react proactively
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, be self-motivated with a flexible but methodical approach
- Strong people skills, including ability to effectively communicate with people from various backgrounds
The position is a temporary/leading up to permanent (for the duration of the Project), with a trial period of three months.
To apply please send your CV with Cover Letter and references (all in English), via option “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS” no later than 4.06.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Broj pozicija: 1
Datum objave: 28.05.2019.
Trajanje oglasa: 7 dana (ističe 04.06.2019.)
More information here.