This four-week acceleration program will take time from September 4th to October 4th 2017. in Lisbon.
WHAT IS DISCOVERIES?
- An intensive four-week acceleration program in Lisbon that will turn fresh ideas into successful businesses.
- The best way to discover the potential of your business is by defining, validating and developing the model under the lean startup methodology.
- For the hottest tech startups in the idea, prototype or launch stages.
- Directed to tech-based startups related to tourism
(cities, mobility, community).
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs with a tech startup related to the travel & tourism industries
- Startups in the idea, prototype and launch stages who want to prove their business model and build traction
- People who are driven by creating value and want to build great products
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
For this edition of Discoveries, we are focused on tech based startups with tourism related acivity. This said, you don’t necessarily need to come up with the next tuk-tuk. Tourism has many angles so if your idea is based on a product or service that is related to one of the following topics, you’re welcome to apply.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SHOW?
We need to know if you are really ready to make a difference. So, first of all, we are going to evaluate your commitment to the project. Additionally, we want to know the technical skills of the team and its implementation capacity.
We will take into account the quality of your business idea, based on it’s technological or business innovation, market size, scalability and revenue model. The relevance of your idea to the travel and tourism industry will also benefit your application.
We’re looking for startups in the idea, prototype or launch stages. Stage is not in itself a selection criteria but will help to show evidence of commitment and execution ability.
Apply by July 24th 2017. More information and application here.