The company are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help create, optimise and report on Digital campaigns across a portfolio of clients in order to fulfil the client’s overall digital media marketing objectives. To support the Digital Managers in their campaign management and client servicing in order to build a high-performing digital campaigns across different disciplines such as PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliates and Social.
Key responsibilities and tasks will include the development of two main areas:
Digital – Campaign Creation
- Take briefs and use market research
- Research consumer behaviour and create strategy proposals
- Create specific account elements within the campaign
- Suggest and implement opportunities to manage digital targeting
- Digital Campaign Management & Analysis
Digital – Campaign Management & Analysis
- Undertake daily visibility and optimisation checks for all accounts
- Undertake regular optimisation of all campaign elements based on KPIs
- Manage relevant technology and tools used on accounts.
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according to schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful.
- Work with external and internal resource to deliver all reporting requirements
- Prepare post campaign analysis for campaign evaluation
- Create case studies and award entries based on campaign results as appropriate
The candidate will have the opportunity to grow up professional as he will remain abreast of developments in Digital and channel specific updates such as PPC, SEO, Display and Social. Moreover, one will also undertake training to develop both general and digital-specific skills. Finally, a define Development Review will be implemented with the manager with reference to overall cascaded objectives.
There are opportunities for the right candidate to be offered a full-time job at the end of a successful placement where they will take over their own client list and be given additional training by the company in how to present and strong relationships with your clients.
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
If you trust to be a suitable candidate and meet the requirements, do not hesitate to apply.
Send your resume and a cover letter, in English, to [email protected] and we will contact you if we find that you would be a good fit for our needs.
CVs in Bosnian will not be considered.
Interviews will be conducted only with selected candidates.