Digi.me lets your data do amazing things with all your personal data by bringing it together in one place that you own and control instead of leaving it scattered around the web. Our products are based on native applications built for IOS in ObjectiveC, Android built in Java and Desktop built with node.js/Typescript/Electron suite.
Behind the apps is a substantial collection of high-scale, high security cloud services, we build our cloud services on node.js/Typescript and a number of best-of-breed components behind the scenes.
You will join a team of highly experienced engineers who have a passion for innovation and reaching world class standards in software engineering, product design, cloud services and Quality Assurance.
digi.me offers flexible working hours especially for employees with family and great working environment and atmosphere.
Check us at www.digi.me
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing QA team which is a critically important part of our company, to help us prove we build products to the highest possible quality in our industry. We run continuous improvement across all areas of development and the QA team works closely with the entire engineering group to ensure we build world-class, reliable products.
The open position is for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to work in a company where Quality systems and methods are highly value. This is a growing and pivotal role within the Engineering team, we are seeking someone who likes building product testing methodologies and test automation systems that span client, API and cloud services.
Responsibilities will include the creation of system-wide test plan, test case definition and execution (manual and automatic), usability testing, web application testing, mobile application testing (iPhone and Android), performance testing and system tuning.
This is a position for someone who has a passion for learning and growing new skills in an exciting global business and becoming an advanced QA professional.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant test and quality assurance role or equivalent skills
- We value talent, self-motivation, enthusiasm and willingness to learn above all;
- Candidates with an interest in lab work, trying new things, breaking things, thinking out of the box and pushing boundaries;
- This is a position for people who have a passion for learning and growing new skills in an exciting global business
- Preferred experience to include working in fully Agile development cycle, using systems like Jira, Redmine or Rally
- Ability to work as part of a team or as individuals as required, able to build and agree guidelines and scope for projects.
- Willing to undertake training/mentoring and to train/mentor others in a team that highly values sharing skills and growing its capability.
Preferred Relevant experience
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, scripting languages and server side systems test and quality assurance;
- Preference for test tool experience (Selenium/Cucumber/Calabash);
- Good knowledge of REST / API and testing to pass as well as testing to fail;
- Knowledge of DREDD testing framework would be a bonus;
- Any experience of integrating testing into the continuous integration cycle would be valuable (e.g. Jenkins);
- Preference for experience in automating testing of mobile applications;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written, are essential because digi.me is a global business;
Applications for this position should be sent via option “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS“.