Being in Deloitte Audit practice means working with a team of highly motivated professionals where you will have the opportunity to navigate the multifaceted and demanding regulatory landscape and experience diverse client organizations, industries, and business environments first-hand. The state-of-the-art Deloitte Audit methodology and tools will enable and empower you to learn on the job while meeting the demands of clients and stakeholders. Are you passionate about jump starting your career? Are you looking for an engaging fast-paced growth experience with a leading organization in the audit field? If so, join Deloitte and make a difference for our Bosnian and international clients and for yourself!
Exciting tasks await you…
• Participating in audit and reviews of financial statements in compliance with local/international accounting standards
• Working as part of a team
• Interacting with clients on a daily basis, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry representatives
• Obtaining and developing an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools
• University education (min Bachelor’s degree), student close to graduation or recent graduate – Economics/Audit/Finance/Actuarial/Mathematics/IT Audit/Accounting…
• Min requirement is to complete Bachelor’s degree till end of July 2018
• Willingness to travel
Your background makes you ideal for this role…
• Accounting knowledge and experience will be an advantage
• Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
• Ability to work independently and also in a team with stress resilience
• Diligence, punctuality, willingness to go an extramile
• Strong academic credentials – ECTS 300 – advantage
• Fluent in English spoken and written, good knowledge of German is an advantage
• Relevant experience (e.g., internships, summer positions, school jobs) – advantage
You will get…
• Opportunity to build career within biggest consulting firm in the world
• Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
• Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
• Support in gaining a professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, local accounting and audit certificate)
Target start date: September 2018
Send your CV in English via email: [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The opportunity will remain open till May 22, 2018.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!