Authority Partners is hiring experienced MS Dynamics 365 CRM Technical Consultants to join our growing team! The ideal candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience working with Dynamics CRM and keeps up to date with Microsoft product roadmap.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field, most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations, trainings provided at the company’s expense, and much more. We reward excellence.
- 3+ years of experience working with Dynamics CRM (exposure to sales and/or service modules preferable)
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 2016 Online or newer
- Proven experience of configuration, customization and development of Dynamics
- 365 using the SDK including:
-Forms, views, dashboards, reports
-Business Processes and Microsoft Flow
-Custom Workflow Activities & Plug-Ins (C#)
-Ability to contribute to estimates of effort against specifications, and deliver within those estimates
-Ability to unit test own code
-Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Remote work
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.