If you are wicked smart and incredibly talented you may have a home at Authority Partners.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. The Architect will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual with a strong technical background to take a leadership role in our agile development process.
- Proven experience as a software architect
- 7+ years of experience in software development (C#, .NET)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in driving professional projects in an agile environment
- Strong grasp of software development and quality assurance principles and processes
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably
- Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.