Authority Partners is looking for Sales Systems Support Analysts to work with international teams in maintaining the internal systems and identifying and resolving business problems. If you are experienced with SQL, Windows Server, C# .NET development, and you have worked with telephony systems – this might be the opportunity for you!
- Ensure the internal sales systems are accurately maintained
- Support the CRM and Telephony function as part of the corporate strategy and its effective usage by the business
- Provide support to the CRM developers as directed by the Sales System Manager
- Manage individual tickets to resolution ensuring all stakeholders are engaged throughout the process
- Analyze issues in order to identify and resolve problems
- Experience with SQL Development 2008 and above in order to query SQL for troubleshooting.
- Ability to help with performance tuning of queries
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and above
- Experience of telephony systems, specifically dialers
- Knowledge of C#.NET
- Strong Excel skills – Macros, VLOOKUPs etc.
- Understanding of IVR’s, call routing, number mapping
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience with Jira
- Good analytic and fault-finding skills
- Working experience with Pivotal CRM and/or Microsoft Dynamics
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Remote work
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.