Job Location: All cities / Remote, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Job Type: Direct Hire
An exciting career opportunity only calls once in a while. Make sure you don’t miss this call and the chance to join a team of top-notch players working with the most modern technologies. AP are hiring experienced, passionate and self-driven Senior C# .NET Developers to join their strong development teams. Developers will produce software designs and participate in architectural tasks based on approved requirements, write code using C# and other technologies to build system components, as well as deliver products within an aggressive schedule.
We offer you the chance to work from home, a highly collaborative development and learning environment, professional trainings provided at the company’s expense, modern workstations, opportunity to play with the most cutting-edge technologies, a relaxing work atmosphere, and much more!
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on professional development experience with C# language and .NET framework
- Experience with web development using technologies like ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, AngularJS and TypeScript
- In depth knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience with WCF web services as well as RESTful interfaces like MVC Web APIs
- Experience in driving professional projects in an agile environment
- Understanding of software design and architectural patterns
- Strong grasp of programming principles
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience working with MS Azure
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- Experience with relational database design and development, preferable SQL Server
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Remote work
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.