Job Type: Direct Hire
Authority Partners is looking for Quality Assurance Analysts to join their growing team in Sarajevo! QA Analysts will create scenarios for functional tests, provide estimates for testing activities, as well as conscientiously track defects using approved bug tracking system.
What do they offer in return? A highly collaborative development environment, trainings provided at the company’s expense, modern workstations, a relaxing work atmosphere, and much more!
- At least of year of experience in testing web/desktop applications would be preferred
- Ability to produce client deliverables, such as detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports
- Understanding of the QA process and testing techniques
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, Oracle/MySQL (MS SQL preferred)
Familiarity with XML
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Windows/Linux
- Experience in at least one of the following testing activities: functionality testing, performance testing, automation testing, security testing
- Experience using IDE (Visual Studio/Eclipse)
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably
- Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Prior knowledge and experience with XML-based system interfaces and XML based tools
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Remote work
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
About Authority Partners:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.