Authority Partners is looking for a user-experience (UX) Designer for our office in Sarajevo. UX Designer will be a part of the software development team responsible for building web front-end applications. He/she will work closely with end users and software developers to deliver user experience.
- Three or more years of UX design experience
- Experience creating UX deliverables: user stories, user flows, maps, wireframes, usability testing, etc.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, OmniGraffle, Axure,
- InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like.
- Experience doing A/B testing is a plus
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates candidate’s UX expertise
- Experience working with large websites or enterprise applications and ability to provide solutions for more complex structures and data rich systems
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Strong knowledge and use of design tools
- Experience with user-centered design, test-driven development
- Detail-oriented with keen sense of aesthetics
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Visual Design including designing in Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Familiarity with .NET framework and C# would be a great bonus
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably
- Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.