AP Lab is a Talent and Innovation Center designed to provide an opportunity for all interested in gaining practical experience and mastering skills needed to develop, test and deliver an IT product to a customer.
The upcoming AP Lab Cloud Masters training program brings you 16 weeks of top-notch lectures, exciting technical challenges, guest lecturers, state-of-the-art technology, and much more. In this program you will gain a deeper understanding of all aspects of software engineering and the full software development life cycle – from planning, designing, building, testing to deployment.
But it doesn’t end there! We use this program to identify promising full-time employment candidates, so you can get the chance to join our team of IT experts.
They’re looking for talented and passionate individuals who are interested in a career dedicated to software engineering. If that sounds like you apply today because the positions are filling up fast!
- Motivation, talent and passion for building software
- Genuine interest in technology and everything related to software engineering, from programming, automation testing, to Continuous Integration and deployment
- A constant drive for upgrading your knowledge and skills
- At least 20-hour commitment per work week
- Experience working on school projects, preferably with C# language and .NET framework
- Experience building software outside of the classroom environment, like pet projects, hackathons, summer schools would be a great bonus
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge and expertise
- A dedicated mentor
- Guest lecturers on various and latest industry topics
- A real-world IT environment
- Exciting challenges and projects
- Awesome work environment
- Access to all the technology and equipment you need for your project
- The chance to master leadership skills as well as other skills that prepare you for your future in employment
- Complementary coffee and drinks, board games, team buildings, etc.
For application and more information check here.