Would like a career in IT Project Management but you do not have the required hands-on experience?
The new AP Lab training program – Agile PM (Project Management) Masters is aimed at anyone who has the desire and passion to gain a foothold in project management.
The 4-week program is designed to provide a good foundation and understanding of Project Management in an IT environment, as well as insight into how to manage projects and ensure successful delivery. Other aspects include strategies on growing a business by building effective teams and developing relationships with clients.
But it doesn’t end there! We use this program to identify promising full-time employment candidates, so you can get the chance to join our team of Project Managers.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What project management is and how it is applied
- How IT projects are delivered from start to finish
- How to manage teams successfully
- Methodologies and when to apply them
- Communication and how to build relationships with teams and clients
- Dealing with conflicts
- Managing risks
- How to grow a business through applying various strategies
- What the role of a project manager is
- How to ensure the final product meets or exceeds customer requirements
While the program is open to anyone who wishes to become proficient in project management, it is best suited for someone who is starting their career or wishes to change their current career path.
Candidates from all backgrounds are welcome, and IT knowledge is not a pre-requisite.
- Motivation and passion for developing a career in Project Management
- A constant drive for upgrading your knowledge and skills
- At least 20-hour commitment per work week
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge and expertise
- Mentors and guest lecturers
- A real-world IT startup environment
- Free access to all the equipment you need for the program
- The chance to master project management skills as well as other skills that prepare you for your future in employment
- Complementary coffee and drinks, board games, team buildings, etc.
- January 22 – February 16, 2018
Application Deadline: December 29, 2017