AP LAB is back! And this time thay bring you 16 weeks of top-notch lectures, exciting technical challenges, guest lecturers, state-of-the-art technology, all as part of our Cloud Masters training program.
Thay’re looking for talented and passionate individuals who are interested in a career dedicated to developing great software. If that sounds like you, apply today because the positions are filling up fast!
AP Lab is a Talent and Innovation Center designed to provide an opportunity for all interested in gaining practical experience and mastering skills needed to develop, test and deliver an IT product to a customer.
The new and improved AP Lab Cloud Masters training program now brings you 16 weeks of top-notch lectures, exciting technical challenges, guest lecturers, state-of-the-art technology, and much more. But it doesn’t end there! We use this program to identify promising full-time employment candidates, so you can get the chance to join our team of IT experts.
They’re looking for talented and passionate people who are interested in a career dedicated to developing great software. If that sounds like you, check out all the details below, and apply today because the positions are filling up fast!
- Motivation, talent and passion for building cool software
- Genuine interest in technology and programming
- A constant drive for upgrading your knowledge and skills
- At least 20-hour commitment per work week
- Experience working on school and/or pet projects, preferably with C# language and .NET framework
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge and expertise
- Mentors and guest lecturers
- A real-world IT startup environment
- Exciting challenges and projects
- Free access to all the technology and equipment you need for your projects
- The chance to master leadership skills as well as other skills that prepare you for your future in employment
- Complementary coffee and drinks, board games, team buildings, etc.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2017