Atlantbh is looking for a detailed-oriented, organized and proactive person to fill the role of Junior Scrum Master. This is a great opportunity for current Scrum team members that have the skills and motivation to also become a Scrum Master.
What we are looking for:
At least one year of experience as a software developer or quality assurance engineer on a Scrum team
- Good knowledge of Scrum framework
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Good understanding of continuous integration principles
- Experience with agile project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Trello) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
We at Atlantbh are always trying to develop our knowledge and skills, sharing all of this with the community – check out our blogs! We are all given the tools to do so, by having an education budget, allowing us to constantly grow and improve – a lifelong, intangible benefit.
Creativity is central to us and so we are always advancing by exchanging our creativity, ideas, experiences and knowledge, with each other and people that share our passion.
Uniquely, we are given the opportunity to use our time as we see fit by having unlimited vacation and flexible working hours.
Deadline for applications is the 16.08.2017
Find application form here.