Atlantbh is looking for an aspiring Java developer, interested in joining our team. This is a great opportunity to grow your knowledge by joining a dynamic international team and working with skilled professionals.
A sneak peak at what you will be doing
- After spending some time in Atlantbh, you will work on developing both backend and frontend applications.
- You will learn how to work with a product owner (PO), define requirements and devise implementation strategies by conforming to both PO requirements and constraints, defined by the system that the requirements are a part of.
- By applying the Agile principles, you will be a part of the team that achieves Continuous Delivery, and you will be able to grow into a rare breed developer.
- The more you recognise yourself in the above description, the higher the chances, you are a match for this position.
- If you want to find out more about the technologies you will be working with, read blogs by Atlanters currently in these or similar positions.
- We at Atlantbh are always trying to develop our knowledge and skills, sharing all of this with the community – check out our blogs! We are all given the tools to do so, by having an education budget, allowing us to constantly grow and improve – a lifelong, intangible benefit.
- Creativity is central to us and so we are always advancing by exchanging our creativity, ideas, experiences and knowledge, with each other and people that share our passion.
- Uniquely, we are given the opportunity to use our time as we see fit by having unlimited vacation and flexible working hours.
Deadline for submitting the application is 23.02.2018, but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible