Atlantbh (ABH) has a rich and diverse experience in providing Software Development, Outsourcing, Project Management and Consulting.Thay are highly educated (B.Sc./M.Sc. in Software Engineering and Mathematics) and skilled, certified, but more importantly battle tested.
Atlantbh is looking for a passionate, detail oriented DevOps engineer who will be responsible for designing, planning, running and optimizing enterprise application deployment procedures. In this position you will be maintaining high systems availability, reliability and performance as well as setting up and managing continuous integration processes while collaborating closely with engineering teams to design, implement and improve our infrastructure.
- Advanced knowlegde of Linux scripting and deebugging
- Advanced knowledge of source control management systems (git)
- Experience with automated build systems
- Strong experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Familiarity with configuration management (SaltStack, Puppet)
- Experience with Docker and container technologies
What we offer:
- We at Atlantbh are always trying to develop our knowledge and skills, sharing all of this with the community – check out our blogs! We are all given the tools to do so, by having an education budget, allowing us to constantly grow and improve – a lifelong, intangible benefit.
- Creativity is central to us and so we are always advancing by exchanging our creativity, ideas, experiences and knowledge, with each other and people that share our passion.
- Uniquely, we are given the opportunity to use our time as we see fit by having unlimited vacation and flexible working hours.
Deadline for applications is the 23.08.2017