As a Project Manager you will lead project planning and implementation, facilitate the definition of project goals, resources requirements, service levels and customer requirement. You will also interact with clients in order to improve delivery. At the same time you will provide team supervision, project completion reports, coordinate project budget, anticipate potential project risk, preparing alternative plans for their neutralization.
Position will be located in Banja Luka or Sarajevo, depending on the location of the candidates and the team!
- Responsible for project delivery, budget, schedule, scope, team, communication and stakeholders management
- Responsible for project risk management
- Responsible for internal and external reporting
Required Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- University degree in relevant field
- Fluent in languages officially used in BiH and
Advanced knowledge of English language, allowing fluent communication and writing documentation
- 1+ years in the role of project manager or similar role
- Project management experience of software implementations
- Classical PM methodologies as well as Scrum and Agile
- Experience in managing projects, teams and/or individuals
- Strong drive to achieve the best results in line with internal or external standards of excellence
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing
- Promoting culture of sharing knowledge
What they offer
- Full time employment in stable business environment
- Opportunity for professional development and international exposure
- Growing team of professionals from who you can learn constantly