The bilateral project „Promotion of Renewable Energy in B&H (ProRE)“ is looking for an Advisor (m/f) in Sarajevo.The project is searching for an advisor in renewable energy for the period January 2019 until December 2019.
On behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is implementing the project Promotion of Renewable Energy in B&H..
You will act as a technical advisor and project manager for the project in B&H. This responsibility includes the following tasks:
- Advisory services to partners on the regulative and legislative framework in the field of renewable energy with a specific focus on small-hydro power plants and environmental impact assessment.
- Creation of cooperation networks and coordination of events and workshops to promote renewable energy in B&H.
- Expert review of draft legislative documents related to the improvement of the legal framework for renewable energy in B&H.
- Support to advisory services to partners on the development of support schemes and instruments for the renewable energy sector in B&H.
- Support to advisory services to partners on the improvement of the licensing and permitting regime for RE on all government levels (focus on hydro-power).
- Other, not yet specified tasks, related to the above-mentioned responsibilities
You will actively implement the partner-orientated approach of GIZ.
The tasks shall be implemented in close cooperation with the entire project team and contracted consulting company teams.
You are reporting to the project leader of ProRE in Sarajevo.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the energy field with national experience related to renewable energy policy development and implementation.
- Proven experience in the drafting and reviewing of legislative documents related to the energy sector
- Proven experience as moderator and/or lecturer in workshops and events
- Proven experience as consultant/advisor to the public and private sector
- To be familiar with national and European Union’s legislative, institutional and financial framework for renewable energy.
- Very good analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with presentation techniques.
- Graduate degree in economics, law, spatial planning or technical sciences, preferable with specialisation in the renewable energy field.
If you recognize yourself in these requirements, please send your CV and your application until 04.12.2018 to the email.
Keyword: Application Advisor ProRE
Only short-listed candidates will receive a written notification.